Partida (no oficial) 2 opciones Domingo 26/6/2022 22:45

Espacio de todo tipo de informaciones y contactos públicos
Responder
<A2>Asesino
Soldado A2
Soldado A2

Partida (no oficial) 2 opciones Domingo 26/6/2022 22:45

Mensaje por <A2>Asesino »

Buenas, si conseguimos reunirnos unos pocos ahora a última hora propongo jugar alguna de las siguientes misiones.

Si hay posibilidad de que tengamos un servidor local mediodecente, podemos jugar la siguiente misión:

OPCIÓN 1

Misión: COOP1-8 Evermind

COOP 1-8 EVERMIND

Imagen

*Konstantin retches*
"These are our people, our own flesh and blood!" - K
"We're here to do our duty.. We go forward" - V

The EVERMIND

A Special Operations Team has been sent to Skalisty Island to intercept an emergency situation - the science team on the island is unknowingly engaging another God Machine ignorant of the mortal danger they're in.. Unflinching in the face of horror, you must endure the psychological torture of the EVERMIND Engine while completing your mission on the island.

Roles:
1-. Covert Officer
2-. Covert Operator
3-. Covert Stealth Expert
4-. Covert Marksman
5-. Covert Assaultman
6-. Covert Engineer
7-. Covert Medic
8-. Covert Operator

Segunda opción por si no disponemos de un server local, jugandola en el servidor de armados.

OPCIÓN 2

Misión: [1-8 SP/COOP] Operation Golden Trident

[1-8 SP/COOP] Operation Golden Trident

Imagen

OPERATION GOLDEN TRIDENT
A daring night operation

Operation Golden Trident is a single / coop scenario for 1-8 players.
This scenario can be player on singleplayer and on multiplayer with or without AI

SITUATION

Twelve hours ago an explosion occurred aboard the US NAVY destroyer USS Liberty. The cause of the explosion is still unknown (a naval mine is suspected). After the explosion the ship lost all steerability and shipwrecked on the shores of Ravi-ta Island. The island was soon manned by a Rumalyarskian special force group, Volk Gruppa. The USS Liberty was carrying seventeen ordinary cruise missiles, one SuSoM1 experimental stealth cruise missile and a folder containing highly classified launch codes. Intel suggests that Volk Gruppa is planning to these missiles and their launch codes.The United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) has dispached a nuclear submarine USS Prometheus and The Naval Special Warfare Development Group (NSWDG), commonly known as DEVGRU or SEAL Team Six, to Tanoa in order to solve the situation...

ROlES: (8 Roles de operador seal).
Imagen
Imagen

BBTheHeartPainkiller
Visitante

Re: Partida (no oficial) 2 opciones Domingo 26/6/2022 22:45

Mensaje por BBTheHeartPainkiller »

Yo me apunto, me da igual el rol que toque.
En las sabias palabras de The Chieftain:
Imagen

Bib
Visitante

Re: Partida (no oficial) 2 opciones Domingo 26/6/2022 22:45

Mensaje por Bib »

Me apunto Asesino, ya sabes full roleplay hoy :A2:

Responder